You will love the beautifully balanced fusion of strawberry, raspberry and blueberry notes which are backed by a creamy finish. The fruity freshness keeps things light and luscious while that smoothie feel makes this recipe a sumptuous vape that you can enjoy all day and every day. Berry Swirl is a flavour that you are unlikely to tire of and one which solves that dilemma of which fruity flavour to top up with next. Why go for one fruit when you enjoy three at once?
Blu e liquid flavours aren’t mixed, they are crafted! Berry Swirl is 60VG and so delivers impressive clouds to accompany the amazing flavour. It’s available in nicotine strengths of 0mg and 8mg, ensuring that you can easily find your perfect vape and you will have 10ml of tasty juice to enjoy.
- 60VG/40PG E Liquid
- Fruit smoothie flavour
- 10ml supplied in a plastic bottle
- Nicotine strengths of 0mg and 8mg
WHERE INDICATED, THIS PRODUCT CONTAINS NICOTINE WHICH IS A HIGHLY ADDICTIVE SUBSTANCE.
Filling your blu MAXTM Clearomiser
To fill your clearomiser with e-liquid, complete the following steps:
- Open the e-liquid bottle by pushing down on the cap while turning it to the right.
- The clearomiser fill port is located on the underside of the mouthpiece. To open the fill port, turn the mouthpiece a quarter rotation while keeping the mouthpiece and shell intact.
- Insert the nozzle of the e-liquid bottle in the fill port and gently squeeze the e-liquid bottle until the e-liquid reaches the maximum fill line indicated on the clearomiser. Do not fill past the maximum fill line.
- Turn the mouthpiece back a quarter rotation to close the fill port.
- Connect your blu MAXTM to the clearomiser and you will feel it click into place.
- Before using, allow a few moments for the e-liquid to fully settle.
Filling your blu PRO Clearomiser
To fill you clearomiser with e-liquid, complete the following steps:
- Unscrew the mouthpiece from the top of the clearomiser.
- Place the nozzle pf the e-liquid bottle against the inside wall of the clearomiser. Be sure avoid the center tube of the clearomiser.
- Squeeze the e-liquid bottle until the e-liquid reaches the top of the triangle in the clear window on the clearomiser. Do not fill past the top of the triangle.
- Screw the mouthpiece back onto the clearomiser and attach to the top of the rechargeable device.
Before using your blu PRO device or activating the rechargeable device, prime your clearomiser by taking a few quick, short puffs in order to saturate the wick.
Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Mixed Berries Flavouring, Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine.
BERRY SWIRL 0.8%
This product contains 0.8% nicotine. Each product contains a maximum dose of 89.15 mg (9.14 mg/ml) nicotine.
Recycling and Disposal
blu® products in scope of the EU WEEE Directive are labelled with a crossed-out “wheelie-bin” symbols as required by this directive. The symbol indicates that the product was placed in the market after August 13, 2005, and that end users should segregate the product from other waste at end-of-life. This symbol on blu product or its packaging means that the product should not be disposed of with your other household waste. It is your responsibility to dispose of your waste equipment separately from the municipal waste stream.
Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water.
Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents / container to the local waste disposal company.
- Respect others when using blu® products as same venues and locations do not allow electronic cigarette use. Familiarize yourself with any electronic cigarette policies before using the product in public venues.
- Always inspect blu® products to ensure that you do not see any signs of damage prior to each use including:
- Cracks or deformities
- Loose or ill-fitting parts
- Leakage of e-liquid
- Should any e-liquid be visible on the mouthpiece wipe with paper or a dry cloth prior to use
- Do not use blu® products if the packaging has been damaged or opened.
- Do not store in direct sunlight or store above 25oC or below 2oC. Do not expose or immerse the product in water.
- Retain a copy of these instructions for reference while using this product.
blu® products may contain small parts and could present a choking hazard. This product if for use by persons 18+ years of age and is intended for adult smokers.
blu® Liquids are manufactured in a facility that may use equipment that is exposed to trace amounts of tree nuts and / or peanuts. Consult your physician prior to use if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in our e-liquids, including nicotine; or are unsure of any allergies or sensitivities.
If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, have cardiovascular disease, have renal or hepatic impairment, have adrenal or thyroid gland disorders, have diabetes or lung disorders, do not use our product. Seek medical advice in case of any adverse effects.
In the unlikely event that any e-liquid should come in contact with skin, wash with plenty of water.
Do not use blu® products in high-oxygen environments, especially when using home-oxygen therapies.
Fontem Ventures B.V.
Barbara Strozzilaan 101
1083 HN Amsterdam
Questions or comments call Service line: 0800 014 9355 (freephone from UK landlines)
blu, the blu logo, blu MAXTM and the blu MAX logo are trademarks of Fontem Holdings 4 B.V.
Excellent service super fast delivery very pleased