The unmistakable taste of ginger is beautifully blended with the unique flavour of ginseng to create a truly moreish vape. There’s something special about ginger and that sense of indulgence is captured perfectly here. Your vaping life will receive a boost when you choose the beautifully balanced Ginseng Ginger. Trust us, there’s nothing quite like it.
Featuring two liquidpods which are compatible with the myblu starter kit, this pack gives you hours of flavoursome vape time to look forward to. The pods are available in nicotine strengths of 9mg to suit your needs and if you have been searching for something that little bit different to please your palate, you have certainly found it!
- Liquidpods for use with the myblu starter kit
- 65PG/35VG e liquid
- Ginger and ginseng blend with an exotic feel
- Available in 9mg nicotine strengths
- Pack of two 1.5ml pods
Using the my bluTM Liquidpod
To use the my blu Liquidpod, complete the following steps:
- Select your preferred Liquidpod and remove from packaging.
- Insert the Liquidpod into the rechargeable device. You will feel it click into place.
- Once you are ready to use your blu, draw on the Liquidpod and enjoy.
Using my bluTM
Once you charged you device, simply draw on the Liquidpod as you would a mouthpiece. While drawing, the battery indicator at the bottom of your device will illuminate. You can monitor your level of charge by the colour of the battery indicator:
BLUE: 20 – 100%,
A red battery indicator light means that you should recharge your battery as soon as possible. Because you may charge you blu while fully-assembled, vaping is possible while your device is being charge. For your safety, do not blow into or subject your device to heat or pressure.
Vegetable Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Ginger Flavouring, Pharmaceutical Grade Nicotine.
Automatic safety shutdown
If you take single puff lasting 10 seconds or more, the blue indicator lighting will flash 10 times and your device will shut down and reset after few seconds.
This feature ensures that your blu stays within normal operating conditions to provide a consistent, quality experience.
Short circuit protection
In the event of a short circuit prior to use, the blue indicator light will flash 3 times and the unit will automatically shut down. If a short circuit occurs during operation the indicator light will flash 5 times and the unit will shut down.
Warning: Harmful if swallowed. Harmful in contact with skin. May cause long lasting harmful effects to aquatic life. Wash hands thoroughly after handling. Avoid release to the environment. Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. Rinse mouth. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water. Keep out of reach of children. Dispose of contents / container to the local waste disposal company. Liquidpods contain e-liquid. This product contains nicotine which is a highly addictive substance. This product may be hazardous to health and is intended for use by adult smokers.
- Respect others when using blu® products as same venues and locations do not allow electronic cigarette use. Familiarize yourself with any electronic cigarette policies before using the product in public venues.
- Always inspect blu® products to ensure that you do not see any signs of damage prior to each use including:
- Cracks or deformities
- Loose or ill-fitting parts
- Leakage of e-liquid
- Should any e-liquid be visible on the mouthpiece wipe with paper or a dry cloth prior to use
- Do not use blu® products if the packaging has been damaged or opened.
- When not in use, store your product in a designated blu case, pack, or in original packaging. Do not store in direct sunlight or store above 25oC or below 2oC. Do not expose or immerse the product in water.
- my blu Liquidpods are only compatible with my blu devices.
- Retain a copy of these instructions for reference while using this product.
- Do not use any charging device that has not been created by blu, and do not charge for an extended period.
Recycling and Disposal
blu® products in scope of the EU WEEE Directive are labelled with a crossed-out “wheelie-bin” symbols as required by this directive. The symbol indicates that the product was placed in the market after August 13, 2005, and that end users should segregate the product from other waste at end-of-life. This symbol on a blu product or its packaging means that the product should not be disposed of with your other household waste. It is your responsibility to dispose of your waste equipment separately from the municipal waste stream.
Nicotine is an essential constituent of the tobacco plant which effects the nervous system. Amongst other things it is harmful for heart, blood pressure and coronary arteries. Nicotine has a highly addictive effect and is apart from toxic (lethal) in case of sufficiently high dosages for all routes of exposure. blu® products may contain small parts and could present a choking hazard. This product is for use by persons 18+ years of age and is not intended for non-smokers. blu® Liquids are manufactured in a facility that may use equipment that is exposed to trace amounts of tree nuts and / or peanuts. Consult your physician prior to use if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients in our e-liquids, including nicotine; or are unsure of any allergies or sensitivities. If you have a medical condition, are pregnant, planning to become pregnant, are breastfeeding, have cardiovascular disease, have renal or hepatic impairment, have adrenal or thyroid gland disorders, have diabetes or lung disorders, do not use our product. Seek medical advice in case of any adverse effects. In the unlikely event that any e-liquid should come in contact with skin, wash with plenty of water. Do not use blu® products in high-oxygen environments, especially when using home-oxygen therapies.
Manufacturer and contact in the European Union Fontem Ventures B.V
1043 NT Amsterdam
Questions or comments call Service Line 0800 014 9355 (freephone from UK landlines)
my bluTM, blu®, the blu logo and the my blu logo are trademarks of Fontem Holdings 4 B.V.