So what have we here? Well, this juice delivers the moreish taste of strawberry laces smothered in rainbow sherbet. Fizzing across your palate on the inhale, this juice is sweet and sharp in equal measure. The flavour lingers on the exhale and will keep you coming back for more. There’s plenty to savour from every puff and this 50VG juice gives you impressive clouds into the bargain. A confectionery treat of the highest order, Strawberry Liquorice Sherbet makes you feel like all of your childhood Christmases have come at once.
The Vapouriz 50:50 collection provides the perfect balance of flavour and clouds. There’s a fabulous choice of tasty blends and the 50VG juices are all made right here in the UK. You will love the quality and it might take you a while to work your way through the amazing menu. But Strawberry Liquorice Sherbet would be an excellent place to start. This is an original and memorable juice if your vaping experience could do with a lift.
- 50VG/50PG E Liquid
- Made in the UK
- Strawberry laces with sherbet
- Supplied in 10ml bottles
- Available in nicotine strengths of 3mg, 6mg, 12mg and 18mg
Vapouriz E Liquid
INFORMATION FOR NICOTINE-CONTAINING E-LIQUID
Read all this information carefully before you start using this product because it contains important information for you.
This bottle of e-liquid is intended for adult smokers. This product is not recommended for non-smokers, young people under age of 18 years, pregnant or breastfeeding women and those experiencing general ill health.
CONTENTS OF THE PACK
- Your bottle contains 10ml of nicotine containing solution for use in electronic cigarettes.
- Your bottle contains a nozzle 9.4mm in length and 2.6mm in width to prevent leakage during use.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
How to refill your electronic cigarette.
PLEASE REFER TO YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE INSTRUCION LEAFLET FOR INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO FILL. YOUR BOTTLE HAS A NOZZLE 2.6MM WIDE THEREFORE BEFORE REFILLING PLEASE ENSURE THE REFILL PORT OF YOUR ELECTRONIC CIGARETTE HAS AN OPENING TO ACCOMMODATE THE NOZZLE.
- To open your bottle of e-liquid, press down on the lid while holding the bottle in your other hand. Twist the lid in a counter-clockwise direction until the lid is removable.
- Carefully insert the nozzle of the bottle of e-liquid into the refilling port of your electronic cigarette and gently squeeze to fill the desired amount of e liquid.
- Replace the lid of the bottle as soon as you have completed filling.
- Store you e-liquid our of reach and sight of children.
HOW TO STORE YOUR BOTTLE OF E-LIQUID
Store below 25oC in a clean dry place. Keep the product out of the sight and reach of children and animals.
Vapouriz Labs Limited
Unit 7A, Henley Business Park,
Surrey, GU3 2DX.
TEL: +44 (0) 1483 779 170
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT USING NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS
Before using nicotine containing e-liquids the user should read the following information carefully.
DO NOT USE NICOTINE CONTAINING E-LIQUIDS:
- If you are allergic to nicotine or any of the other ingredient contained in the e-liquid (see manufacturer’s label for full details).
WARNINGS & PRECAUTIONS
Nicotine containing e-liquids are not recommended for:
- Young people under the age of 18 years;
- Pregnant or breastfeeding women; as nicotine is known to cross the placenta and to be excreted in breast milk;
- Those experiencing general ill health; such as heart disease, stomach and duodenal ulcers, liver or kidney problems, long term throat disease or difficulty breathing due to bronchitis, emphysema or asthma;
- Those who have an overactive thyroid gland or have a pheochromocytoma (a tumour of the adrenal gland that can affect high blood pressure)
- Those who have diabetes, as nicotine may affect your sugar levels
- Those taking the following medication;
- Theophylline (to treat breathing problems)
- Ropinirole (to treat restless legs)
- Clozapine (to treat schizophrenia)
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS
If you inhale too much nicotine or use the product too much you may experience one or more of the following effects:
- Feeling faint;
- Nausea (feeling sick);
- Irritation in the mouth or throat;
- Stomach discomfort;
- Nasal congestion;
- Vomiting (being sick);
- Chest palpitations;
- Abnormal heart rate.
If you experience any of these side effects; including any possible side effects not listed is this leaflet discontinue using the product. If the effect(s) continue after stop use, consult you doctor or healthcare professional and bring this leaflet to their attention.
Nicotine Is highly addictive; and is therefore intended for adult smokers only.